Surfing in The UK



I've been taking in everything I can about the UK lately. I plan on going to England for my writing. I want pictures of hotels and old homes. I want to know what it feels to walk the halls of a country estate. I also want to explore some of the new things.

I was reading about Newquay Short Breaks and found out I could go surfing in the UK. It is hard to think of surfing and the UK at the same time - which makes it even more fascinating.

I've already added the Pentire Hotel to my list of 'must visit' places. Not just because of the stunning lobby and facilities. Or the fact that it is a 4 - 5 star hotel. But because I can stay 4 days for $200.00. This is one of the most reasonable fees I've seen - for a hotel of this quality - since I started planning my trip last year.

I’ve been looking for a great sea side place to add to the itinerary. This is one of the few that bring together the rustic feel of the UK, without forcing me into a drafty, 500 year old home. I love old buildings, but I have read enough to know that many of the old homes are drafty and damp. This modernized hotel has everything I need to be comfortable and explore the countryside.







No comments: