Short Story Contest Free to Enter

"And finally, I believe in my whole race. Yellow, white, black, red, brown --in the honesty, courage, intelligence, durability....and goodness.....of the overwhelming majority of my brothers and sisters everywhere on this planet. I am proud to be a human being. I believe that we have come this far by the skin of our teeth, that we always make it just by the skin of our teeth --but that we will always make it....survive....endure. I believe that this hairless embryo with the aching, oversize brain case and the opposable thumb, this animal barely up from the apes, will endure --will endure longer than his home planet, will spread out to the other planets, to the stars, and beyond, carrying with him his honesty, his insatiable curiosity, his unlimited courage --and his noble essential decency."

"This I believe with all my heart."

As read by Mrs. Heinlein received a standing ovation.

If you can relate to this, then there is a short story contest you need to consider.


The Robert A. Heinlein Centennial Short Story Contest

Three prizes will be given for the best original short storie sreflecting the spirit, ideas, and philosophies of Robert Anson Heinlein.

$5,000 first prize
$2,000 second prize
$1,000 third prize

If you want a short declaration of who the man was and his works, then go to this link http://www.heinleinsociety.org/rah/thisibelieve.html





Learn more about blogging and making money online at wealthy-writer website.

No comments: