Eco Conscious Choices For Your Home


When we were young the world was concerned with convenience and easy to use. I remember my mother telling me how special it was to enjoy a T.V. dinner on Saturday night. We had small 'easy to manage' garbage bags that were dispensed from a roller. Packaging was never a concern.

We didn't realize that we were damaging the environment. Now we have five reusable grocery bags. They are eco-friendly. I would easily guess that we've saved 150 grocery bags in the last four or five months. Our bags are 100% cotton, solid sided. I prefer these to the mesh bags.

These bags are fairly easy to clean and can be reused for months. There are differences in quality. www.cozyhomewares.com has some good bags at good prices.

Good bags are made so you don't need to worry about ripping them. We've stuffed them as full as possible, cramming something into every possible space, and they never ripped.



No comments: