Success Starts With Good Health

I am currently having a hard time managing my health. I've been sedentary all winter, and I am noticing it. If you want to succeed at home, you must look after your health. The first thing is to drink lots of water. In fact, health gurus say that drinking at least two bottles of water a day can reduce the risk of disease.

I was doing well this winter until recently when I stopped drinking water and started to drink more coffee. It is also important to eat vegetables. It is amazing how many work at home professionals stop eating properly.

Some days I need to force myself to eat well. It is so easy to pop something into the microwave and get back to work. This is short sighted. I have two friends who started into work at home businesses about the same time I did. Both of them have needed to quit because of health problems. We all worked the same hours, and endured the same stress. The difference was simple, I did not take my health for-granted.


----------------
Visit More Learning Sites:
inspiredauthor
Get Your Book Published
Get Paid To Write
How I Built a Career

No comments: