Cosmetic Surgery - LAP BAND Surgery

I found a website for a clinic called http://www.journeylite.com

There is a lot of controversy in the world right now about cosmetic surgery. I do not see a problem with it. My husband's friend was unable to control his diet. He ate from boredom and to 'feed his nerves.' He ate to relieve emotional problems like others go shopping. He had lap band surgery to reduce the amount of food he could take in at one time.

I post clinics for consideration on all my blogs. There are several different things I look for. First, the doctors must all be certified. They must hold credentials. Next, the clinic must be spa like. Nice wide halls, comfortable beds - but not Beverly Hills style. Clinics should be easy for people who are disabled to access.

A soothing, vacation like, experience is a must. The procedure shouldn't mimic a hospital stay. If these things are met, than a clinic has my vote.

Last, I don't want 'scare me' pictures or fake before and after pictures on the website. Instead, I want my questions answered, and the process explained. http://www.journeylite.com meets my criteria for a 'thumbs up.'







No comments: