Home Based Office Furniture



The small business office needs different furniture than the corporate office. My office has a television, play station, a sofa bed.

However, not all SOFA BEDS serve the purpose. I need something that is easy to clean, comfortable, and teen proof. This is how I make time for My kids and still meet the demands of the business.

My sofa bed is easy to move from room to room as it does double duty in the living room when the neighborhood boys camp on the floor to have a games night - like they are doing now.

I like this website. It has some very unique designer furniture. The price is not as high as a regular couch, but the designs are beautiful and the outlines are sleek.

I love their silk fabric. I am going to put this on the wall of my office to add texture and color to the room without needing to wallpaper the entire room.

I am going to buy a light from this site. This website has the best sellection of lighting fictures that I've ever seen - and I've been looking for about six months for something that fits my ideal of the perfect office.





No comments: