A Great Resource For Event Organizers

I found a stacking chairs and folding table manufacturer that hires for conferences and dinners.

Almost every successful work at home writer I know is involved with charity events and public speaking. This is one of the best promotion tools and networking venues they can find.

Most events need equipment for dinners and conferences. Unfortunately this company is in the UK with outlets around Europe. If you have an event to plan there, then you now have a place to find everything from staging and dance floors to chairs and tables. There is a distributor in Michigan, but I am not sure if you'll find all the neat equipment that you can in the UK.

I've wished I had a 'one stop' place before. Once I was left 'up the creak' so to speak because I didn't think of renting coat racks. Who thinks of renting coat racks?

The design, navigation easy, and images on this site make it easy to create your 'need' list and calculate in your 'wants.' Image is everything, and this site gives event organizers the chance to compare everything from luxury to basic at the click of a button. You can also request a quote without having to go through the standard 'marketing survery hijack' that most shopping carts force their customers to endure.





No comments: