Perscription Eye Glasses

One of the hardest parts of aging is losing my eye site. I was driving the other evening and realized that I couldn't see the street signs until I was almost at the corner.



I also find that my pages are blurring. It isn't that I hate wearing glasses, it is just that I don't want to pay a fortune. I don't want them for everyday use, just when driving and reading.

I went looking for cheap eye glasses and found one site of interest. Their cheapest glasses are $8, and frames are less than $25.00. They had a much larger selection of frames than I expected with single vision lens, sunsensor lens, tinted sunglasses, bifocal and progressive lens.

Their site is very easy to use, even for people who are not computer savvy. I liked best the ' Thank you for using Zenni Optical ' feel. It did not feel like a big affiliate website or major company. I found the contact form fast - and received an answer the same day.

No comments: