A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned

The Internet has given ordinary people the opportunity to work form their homes, create passive income streams - and save money. I never forget to balance my blogs on work at home opportunities without reminding people that generating wealth involves more than bringing money in.

In many ways, wealth can be saved. When I bought my Dell, I used a dell coupon that came from an online 'code' from a site like WebbyPlanet.com. I saved $300, which at that time was about 2 weeks income. I also wrote the computer off.

The online coupon stores provide coupons for the regular purchases you need, from the hardware store to the software store.

Quote: ''There are so many online marketplaces out there, but we feel that WebbyPlanet.com is really the only one that gives consumers thousands of useful discounts and ensures they pay less for the things they love.''

So, stop before shopping next time and pick 3 ways that you are going to save money that day - you'll be surprised how much extra 'wealth' you will accumulate over the next year.

These are my thoughts. I thank webbyplanet.com for offering to sponsor this post.

No comments: