Are Oysters Good For Your Sex Drive?

"Ever since I ate those oysters last night, my stomach's been giving me fits!"

"Were they fresh oysters?"

"How would I know?"

"Did they smell unusual when you took them out of the shell?"

"You mean I was supposed to take them out of the shell???"

Okay, so maybe there is no one who is that clueless when it comes to eating oysters - or are they. I've always eaten raw oysters. Gulf oysters are my favorite. It isn't that I now worry about oysters harvested in the Gulf of Mexico. It is that I have stomach problems.

I read the list of symptoms - and I have had them several times after eating raw oysters, including the fever, chills, and even the shock. I just assumed that maybe I over ate.

There are three new techniques to protect me, including freezing. They are easy to identify, because first they are frozen, and because they have the tops removed.

Oysters may not help your libido, but they are healthy. If you thought you were allergic to oysters then think again...try some preprocessed oysters.



No comments: