Home Renovating


I've started to blog on home renovating, and was surprised to find out how popular the topic has become. Not only did the niche give me a chance to explore what is out there for Do-It-Yourself home improvement buffs, but it also introduced me to some really unique ideas.

I am always telling writers that there is a niche out there waiting for a writer. Most writers quit to soon and pick something common. They then wonder why they don't make money.

Well, you'll never believe what I found today: Sectional Garages. That is right, these garages come in pieces and are put together, in the same way a closet organizer is assembled - sort of.

If I lived in the UK, I would own one. Our garage is the last major project in our house. It would be nice to slip something simple into our yard. It would save us so much time and money. I am just getting a little tired of dealing with trades people. There are only so many times a person can listen to their excuses why you can't have what you want, why you must pay more, and why they 'won't be in next week.'

It would be nice to have something that will look just like the picture, and can be installed quickly without having to endure more trades people and their excuses.

No comments: