What I Love About Work At Home

I Love work at home because . . .
When I have a birthday, I have cake for breakfast for two or three days becuase I can :)
I can turn the television on and listen to my fav movies while working.
I have a good excuse to stay up until 4 am.
I can read a novel while my computer is booting up.
I am home when my kids get home from school.
None of my relatives think I have a job, so they don't ask me to do things for them.
I can read my favorite magazines and call it research.
I can play on the computer for 10 hours and call it promotion.
I need to work hard, but I do not need to put up with office gossip.
I can dress up in comfe old clothes to work.
I can get to work with other writers.
I can turn down work that I don't feel good doing.




----------------
Visit More Learning Sites:
inspiredauthor
Get Your Book Published
Get Paid To Write
How I Built a Career

No comments: