Pro Bloggers - Diva Networking

I've finally stepped out of the 'newbie' teaching arena and into the pro market. More than three years ago I started to teach people how I make enough money to launch a magazine, publishing company, buy a house, and be the only income earner in the house.

I've posted hundreds of free articles for new writers, encouraging them, and helping them learn that a) it can be done b) they can do it, and c) there is money.

Now, the mentoring group is growing, but so is the network of bloggers and freelance writers who I work with. I am learning as much from them as they learn from me.

The next step is to help everyone increase their PR rating. This gave birth to a new site:

Diva Networking

This base site will be a place of resources and news.

A few months ago I ran a project for bloggers, exchanging links, and helping each other with our PR rating. This worked, so I decided to make a group for bloggers who are interested in becoming full time bloggers - that is, making $1000 a month or more.

Blogger Promotion

I have set it up so that we can work toward improving our PR ratings, with only 1 hour a month invested. I also want to create an opportunity for people to earn money posting blogs to search engines, building links, etc.

I am not interested in this being a 1000 member group. Instead, I would rather have 50-100 great bloggers, who are dedicated to creating a strong network.



----------------
Visit More Learning Sites:
inspiredauthor
Get Your Book Published
Get Paid To Write
How I Built a Career

2 comments:

Linda Watson said...

Very useful information in your blog. I'm bookmarking.

Impact is Everything said...

Thanks for the affiramtion. Hopefully we will continue to meet your needs.